Monday, January 18, 2010

Garlic Lime Chicken

Mmmmm, mmmmm, good!
Another recipe from 365 Days of Slow Cooking-there are some goodies there!

Garlic Lime Chicken

5 chicken breast halves (I actually just used two whole chicken breasts)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4-1/3 cup lime juice, according to your taste preference
(I like alot of lime taste-I used 1/4 cup and it seemed quite enough for me. But this could also depend on whether you squeeze a fresh lime or just the lime juice you buy already juiced-fresh is definitely stronger)
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp ground pepper


Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover. Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 6-8 hours


*I served this over rice. So great. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment